15 Oct 2007

Etruscan Dictionary Draft 003 now available

It's that time of month again! That's right! It's time for Draft 003 of my ongoing Etruscan language project, free for everyone to download on Lulu's website. The recent update has 912 entries. Yippee! I hit the 900 mark! For now, I'm making these revisals every 15th of the month, just to keep everything up-to-date.

Download Etruscan Dictionary Draft 003 here for free

For those of you that have been following along, I have made several changes and you can read my explanations for my changes by following this link or you can click on the "Draft 002" link in the blue bar above for reference in the future. I can foresee a few more drafts as I learn more and discover new intricacies about the language, which I recently have... but don't worry I'll blog about this very soon.

In fact, I still have a rant about religious formulae in the Liber Linteus. I haven't forgotten. It and the Tabula Capuana have been weighing heavily on my mind lately.

So, at any rate, enjoy the pdf, everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Why thank you! I'll be sure to check it out.

    ReplyDelete